I just returned from a trip around Greece and then to Istanbul and I will never travel during high season again. I thought September would be safe, but the heat and the herds of people were enough to convince me to regulate my travel to the safer months of October and February. The two images below are of the same picture, the first shows the reality of travel during high season, huge amounts of people and blindingly hot sun. The second photo is my first attempt at photo shopping eyes open and removing people...which resembles more of what I am used to when I travel off season.
Translate
Labels
- Travel ( 77 )
- My Life ( 45 )
- Photos ( 39 )
- Photography ( 18 )
- China ( 14 )
- Education ( 13 )
- Writing ( 13 )
- Italy ( 12 )
- India ( 10 )
- destination wedding ( 10 )
- Food ( 9 )
- nieces ( 9 )
- Spain ( 7 )
- Asiana Airlines ( 4 )
- Language ( 4 )
- Travel Gear ( 4 )
- United States ( 4 )
- Ireland ( 3 )
- Korea ( 3 )
- Nepal ( 3 )
- Egypt ( 2 )
- France ( 2 )
- Greece ( 2 )
- Mexico ( 1 )
- Netherlands ( 1 )
Blog Archive
Popular Posts
-
I love languages. Though I am not a polyglot by any means, I love learning about the subtle ways language frames cognition. Call it my ne...
-
For the first time I tried, and loved, one bag travel. For a month long trip in both cold and warm climates, I stuffed all my things int...

0 comments